Hi All! 

My name is Lanaya and I am the mother of a very precocious one year old who keeps me on my toes all day long! I am new to blogging and very excited to share my experiences.

I live in Northern California and found myself as a stay at home mom after being in corporate America and am still adjusting!

I would love to meet with other moms and read blogs that are of genuine interest to me.

I would appreciate it if you would stop by at Raising Reagan and take a look at my blog!

Please let me know how I am doing and follow me if you like my page!

I would love to return the favor!

Thanks all, 

Lanaya

Raising Reagan

Reagan's Closet

Tags: at, blogger, california, home, mom, new, stay

Views: 27

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Lanaya!!  You have a great blog!  I'm now following you via FB and Twitter!  Would love for you to stop by Livin' The MOMMY Life!

FaceBook

Hi Malia ~

Thank you so much! I've been reviewing your blog and FB page as well! Love it! I have family in Maui and we travel there often...I absolutely adore your Scavenger hunt idea!

I'm following you on FB and Twitter as well!

Thanks again!

Lanaya

Malia Palea said:

Hi Lanaya!!  You have a great blog!  I'm now following you via FB and Twitter!  Would love for you to stop by Livin' The MOMMY Life!

FaceBook

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service