I was just wondering so I could check it out. Mine is http://www.tristasbarn.com

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Trista ~ WOW!! And I thought I was a busy bee on the computer! LOL You've got me beat for sure. I will have to make sure to tell my members, since they all think I'm crazy with all I do. hehe Love your website and I see that you have candles. I'll be stopping back in when I go back to work this month. :)

I don't have that type of a website, but I do have an online community forum for moms, moms-to-be, grandmoms, and TTCersMom's the Word.

And I have a Skin/Graphic Design forum (skins are for free message board forums), Skins Galore and More.
Tree, I love the computer...LOL. I will check out your forums. You are busy too. I am a home body, so I have lots of time to be on the computer:) Plus, I stay up probably later than I should. I am so happy to making friends...that is the best thing about it:)
Oh....I definitely stay up way later than I should. That's what comes with old age. LOL I can't sleep very well anymore, so I'm usually up until at least 1-2am, then get up at 5:30am to get my oldest daughter off to school. :) I'm home right now, but I go back to work on the 14th. Hubby had ankle surgery, so I've been home taking care of him since the end of February.
Trista, I'm having as moment here, where is the spreadsheet to add my blog? Also, I am working on my on website I have an older version of coffee cup website builder software and I'm trying to see. I am on E-blogger as well, face book,Twitter,and my space. Thanks, I will look for a reply from ya!
Tinzley, Sorry I'm a little late replying...to get to the spreadsheet, go to the Discussions part of the group and it says Click here to go to spreadsheet. Have a great night!
~Trista
My website is www.stelladot.com/felissahadas feel free to look around.

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service