Ladies, I hope all is well with each and everyone of you. I asked this question in the title and wrote a blog about it, take a look at it when you have time, and let me know your view on it. Thanks, and I will have some down time later this evening where I spend time making sure I am following or friending those I have,'t gotten to yet. it's just so many awesome awesome pages I want to be a part of. Good Day !!

Click this link to read my latest blog, thank you and have a great great day. BTW, I'm so happy the Atlanta Hawks won, sorry if someone is in San Antonio with the Spurs, it was a great game!

http://www.menwomendatingfromtinzley.com/2010/03/should-i-be-making...

Views: 5

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I would say go for it Tinzley. Just start a conversation and you can usually tell about someone real quick. One of my good friends met his wife in a bar and they are very happily married. Just remember that most men are there because they are looking for the right woman. Just be careful and let it be a casual thing:)
Trista, thanks. I have tried that in the past so now I have been trying to go back old school hoping the guy will make the first move like they do in the movies. But I guess I'm going to have to start being miss aggressive again. I will make it casual.
Great blog post!

I would say its totally up to you! I prefer not to make the first move but I can guarantee you that a smile in a crowded room will get you so many numbers you'll be turning guys down. I have a few ideas: ask them for a drink suggestion or make a comment about the music playing... all those things work, guys just need to know you're interested then leave the rest up to them. Good luck!
Thank you Stephanie, great feedback, I will consider that!

RSS

11/21/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service