What kind of support would you like to find from the "New Blogs" group?

I love the idea of having a group where I can ask questions in a comfortable environment. I am not in competition with anyone else blogs. I want to have fellow blogger friends to learn from. Every once in a while I have techie questions... help there would be nice too.

Marsha

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Great discussion Marsha. I have just started blogging full time and I would love any tips on how you all bring people to read your blogs and not just follow you and never come back. What are some ways you all keep your followers and visitors interested?
This is a great question, I'm a newer blogger myself and I think you have to find a voice for your blog, continue to seek fellow mom blogs and just promote yourself
I just finished reading last night both "Blogging with Moxie" and "Problogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income". First let me say, I am such a dork for not reading these two books before I actually started my blog. I could have saved myself hours of insanity and probably a handful of hair still on my head. I started bloggin on a whim because my girlfriend said we would share the work. the she bailed and here I am...on my own... but I do love it. To be very honest, I was so darn naive about it all that I didn't even know the whole "make money" part of blogging. I should say my knowledge of it was limited to swagbucks and a few extra bucks from Amazon. It is just like me to jump and think later... and I wonder where my son gets it :-)

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service