I'm finishing up my book on birth stories and have decided I want to increase the size. In order to do this I need to have more child labor stories. My book basically focuses on the wonderful yet complicated (at times) task of giving birth. It's a story of sharing one of the most beautiful experiences. I've had seven children and all births were wonderful yet different. Not sure if pictures will be included yet. . If your story is included you will be mentioned in the book under the title of the story. I will also include an index section where information about your blog or website will be posted.
Tomica

Tags: Moms, Pregnant, birth, child, children, fertility, kids, labor, mommy, newborn

Views: 12

Replies to This Discussion

Stacey,

I am adding c-section stories too. Including my own, after six regular births, I ended up having my seventh by scheduled c-section due to placenta previa. If you have a story regarding your procedure I would love for you to send. Let me know, I sent you a friend request.

Thanks,
Tomica
Stacey said:
I don't think I'd qualify...I had 2 c-section births and did not go into labor either time. :( Sounds like an exciting endeavor though!
Oh neat! Well I have my daughter's birth story written on my blog. The link is here. Let me know if you need any other details or anything.

Claire's Birth Story

Tomica Bonner said:
Stacey,

I am adding c-section stories too. Including my own, after six regular births, I ended up having my seventh by scheduled c-section due to placenta previa. If you have a story regarding your procedure I would love for you to send. Let me know, I sent you a friend request.

Thanks,
Tomica
Stacey said:
I don't think I'd qualify...I had 2 c-section births and did not go into labor either time. :( Sounds like an exciting endeavor though!
Tomica,
It looks as if you have lots of replies, but if you need more I have an interesting one! We didn't make it to the hospital...yikes!
Hi Amy,

I am still interested in birth stories. You can forward them to my email, I'll add you as a friend so I can give you my contact information. Can't wait to find out just where you actually gave birth. :)

Amy L. Sullivan said:
Tomica,
It looks as if you have lots of replies, but if you need more I have an interesting one! We didn't make it to the hospital...yikes!
I am finishing up my eBook on natural birth in a hospital setting! I would love to contribute to your book.  I can send you a story or two. :)

RSS

11/21/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service