I'm finishing up my book on birth stories and have decided I want to increase the size. In order to do this I need to have more child labor stories. My book basically focuses on the wonderful yet complicated (at times) task of giving birth. It's a story of sharing one of the most beautiful experiences. I've had seven children and all births were wonderful yet different. Not sure if pictures will be included yet. . If your story is included you will be mentioned in the book under the title of the story. I will also include an index section where information about your blog or website will be posted.
Tomica

Tags: Moms, Pregnant, birth, child, children, fertility, kids, labor, mommy, newborn

Views: 12

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

Are you looking for any specific kinds of birth stories or just birth stories in general? I have two children and would be happy to share with you.

Lisa
I am not looking for a certain criteria just the birth stories in general. From the time labor starts through delivery. I'll add you as a friend so I can inbox my email address.

Thanks

Lisa Duncan said:
Hello,

Are you looking for any specific kinds of birth stories or just birth stories in general? I have two children and would be happy to share with you.

Lisa
Hi! I have had two homebirths, one of which was unassisted. My birth stories are located on my blog, and I'm happy to share!
Thanks Olivia! I'll add you as a friend and send you my contact information. The reason for the contacts is to let you know how the books is progressing.
Thanks!

Tomica Bonner said:
Thanks Olivia! I'll add you as a friend and send you my contact information. The reason for the contacts is to let you know how the books is progressing.
I'd be happy to share my birth story as well!
Crystal,

I'm going to add you as a friend so I can inbox you my information.

Thanks,

Tomica

Crystal Alvarez said:
I'd be happy to share my birth story as well!
here is mine, its on my blog. http://queenkai-queenkai.blogspot.com/2010/07/logans-birth-story.html
I'll work on mine (three so far) and let you know when they're done. :) Can't wait to reminisce!

Pam
Thank you! I'm going to add you as a friend then send you my email address. Just send me a quick reply so I can add you to my contact information.

Jayde Norman said:
here is mine, its on my blog. http://queenkai-queenkai.blogspot.com/2010/07/logans-birth-story.html
Hi Pam,

I'll inbox you my contact information of where to send the story. Add me as a friend first. Thanks

Pam Rockhold said:
I'll work on mine (three so far) and let you know when they're done. :) Can't wait to reminisce!

Pam
I don't think I'd qualify...I had 2 c-section births and did not go into labor either time. :( Sounds like an exciting endeavor though!

RSS

10/22/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service