I'm finishing up my book on birth stories and have decided I want to increase the size. In order to do this I need to have more child labor stories. My book basically focuses on the wonderful yet complicated (at times) task of giving birth. It's a story of sharing one of the most beautiful experiences. I've had seven children and all births were wonderful yet different. Not sure if pictures will be included yet. . If your story is included you will be mentioned in the book under the title of the story. I will also include an index section where information about your blog or website will be posted.
Tomica

Tags: Moms, Pregnant, birth, child, children, fertility, kids, labor, mommy, newborn

Views: 12

Replies to This Discussion

Stacey,

I am adding c-section stories too. Including my own, after six regular births, I ended up having my seventh by scheduled c-section due to placenta previa. If you have a story regarding your procedure I would love for you to send. Let me know, I sent you a friend request.

Thanks,
Tomica
Stacey said:
I don't think I'd qualify...I had 2 c-section births and did not go into labor either time. :( Sounds like an exciting endeavor though!
Oh neat! Well I have my daughter's birth story written on my blog. The link is here. Let me know if you need any other details or anything.

Claire's Birth Story

Tomica Bonner said:
Stacey,

I am adding c-section stories too. Including my own, after six regular births, I ended up having my seventh by scheduled c-section due to placenta previa. If you have a story regarding your procedure I would love for you to send. Let me know, I sent you a friend request.

Thanks,
Tomica
Stacey said:
I don't think I'd qualify...I had 2 c-section births and did not go into labor either time. :( Sounds like an exciting endeavor though!
Tomica,
It looks as if you have lots of replies, but if you need more I have an interesting one! We didn't make it to the hospital...yikes!
Hi Amy,

I am still interested in birth stories. You can forward them to my email, I'll add you as a friend so I can give you my contact information. Can't wait to find out just where you actually gave birth. :)

Amy L. Sullivan said:
Tomica,
It looks as if you have lots of replies, but if you need more I have an interesting one! We didn't make it to the hospital...yikes!
I am finishing up my eBook on natural birth in a hospital setting! I would love to contribute to your book.  I can send you a story or two. :)

RSS

12/27/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service