I am at 30 weeks, and have had morning sickness for almost 2 weeks.  I had heavy exhaustion and nausea during my first trimester - without vomiting.  But since the week before Christmas, I had the flu and continue to have REALLY BAD nausea and vomiting.  Anybody else experience this?  I've got 2 girls, and this is a boy - but the last half of my second trimester was SOOOO nice (except for heartburn and taking Nexium) - and now I'm relegated to eating Saltines & drinking ginger ale... 

What is up with that???

Views: 37

Replies to This Discussion

Oh Debbie, that sounds awful! I was one of the lucky ones - never experienced morning sickness with my little boy. I hope you feel better soon! Have you talked to your doctor about it??

Yes, I did talk to my doctor.  I've also had pretty bad acid reflux, and he prescribed nexium for that, and gave me an anti-nausea pill.  The nexium has actually helped a lot.  I've only had to take a few doses of the anti-nausea - although it still hits me - all of a sudden - and I'm surprised by it every time!  It's so random!!!  But for the most part, it is improving.  Whew!  I even lost weight over the holidays - so that was weird!!! 

Deb

Adriel from the Mommyhood Memos said:

Oh Debbie, that sounds awful! I was one of the lucky ones - never experienced morning sickness with my little boy. I hope you feel better soon! Have you talked to your doctor about it??
well, glad that things are getting under control. there's enough to be uncomfortable with 3rd trimester without having to also deal with nausea!!! :(

RSS

DID YOU KNOW?

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service