Hey guys, I'm trying to find some bloggers/writers interested in making weekly contributions to a new website. We're specifically looking for people to write on the following topics:

Arts & Crafts
Thrifty Living
Beauty & Style
Sex & Relationships
Green Living
Education
Parenting 101
Special Needs Parenting

We are also open to new topic categories, so if you're interested, and don't see the topic of your preference, just let me know! If weekly isn't possible, we're also open to guest posters. Anyone who posts will get their button placed on the front page of the site. The site is less than a month old, but we're getting pretty decent traffic for the age. I'm also "building" a review team for parents interested in reviewing products (reviews would need to be written primarily on our site.) If you have any questions, I'm always available to answer them.
You can see the site here, http://parentpalace.com

Views: 14

Replies to This Discussion

I could do Sex and Relationships!  I pretty much rock at those things.  :)

...or at least, writing about them.

http://becomingsupermommy.blogspot.com

very nice =) have you had a chance to look at the site to see if you'd be interested? If so just let me know what your conditions woud be!

I would love an opportunity to guest blog on your site.  I really love crafting and art... you can go to my blog and see some of the things I have made, and I have a couple of tutorials.  Let me know if you can use me. :o)  Thanks and have a blessed day!

KW

Kinder Words

I  would love to have you on! Can definitaly use you.
Great!  Just let me know when.... :)
Whenever you'd like = ) You can either send me the article with your bio and I'll add it, or you can register on the site and submit it yourself. If you decide to register, just e-mail me at admin (at) parentpalace.com and I'll bump you up to author so you can use the "Submit an Article" link on the left side menu. Any problems/questions, just let me know!

Kristin Waggy said:
Great!  Just let me know when.... :)
As far as conditions go, I'm extremely flexible.  I'd want to write under my pseudonym, and I'd like to know how graphic and or lewd the sex advice was allowed to get.  Because, you know, sex can be raunchy sometimes.

Amber Killmon said:
very nice =) have you had a chance to look at the site to see if you'd be interested? If so just let me know what your conditions woud be!
As long as the "F" bomb is dropped, people feel like they need to take a cold shower...and scrub with a brillo pad afterwards, it should be fine. Since my site is visited and aimed at parents graphic shouldn't be an issues. Lewdness should be kept to a minimum though.

Becoming SuperMommy said:
As far as conditions go, I'm extremely flexible.  I'd want to write under my pseudonym, and I'd like to know how graphic and or lewd the sex advice was allowed to get.  Because, you know, sex can be raunchy sometimes.

Amber Killmon said:

I'm a relatively new blogger, but an old writer. :)  I'd love the opportunity to contribute weekly to your new website.  I am (now) and expert on Thrifty Living, and I love Education (I was a teacher), especially geography.  My blog is new, but I hope the content is good enough to be a contributor for you!

Thanks,

Heather

http://www.klinwin.com

Awesome! Would love to have you contributing! You can e-mail me if you have any questions admin@parentpalace.com = )

Heather Goodwin said:

I'm a relatively new blogger, but an old writer. :)  I'd love the opportunity to contribute weekly to your new website.  I am (now) and expert on Thrifty Living, and I love Education (I was a teacher), especially geography.  My blog is new, but I hope the content is good enough to be a contributor for you!

Thanks,

Heather

http://www.klinwin.com

We would like to contribute as we are an organic baby website and also have 10,000+ subscribers who are mums wanting to be informed on organic baby clothes, washing and removing stains, and life stories.
I am definitely interested in Parenting 101. That seems to be my specialty! I also love to write about feeding your family healthy, delicious,locally grown and raised, non-processed meals!

Jessica Kielman
Http://Mom4RealKy.blogspot.com

RSS

12/27/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service