Advertisement

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

How Cholesterol Can Affect Pregnancy

Cholesterol is often talked about as something that’s all bad. However, that’s not the case in all circumstances. You may be surprised to learn that your body needs this fatty, wax-like substance to develop and construct cells. Since cells are what helps keep your body growing and…

Cheap Ways to Add Extra Living Space to Your Home

If you listen to the news, we are no longer in a recession. However, the average family still isn’t able to buy a larger house as their families expand. It could be that we have gone into debt during those dry years and it could also be that the cost of living has increased beyond the limits…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

TRENDING BLOG POSTS

I read an article this weekend about the high levels of BPA in canned goods.
How did I miss this?  We chucked all of our BPA plastic containers when all the data was released about how harmful it is.  
Am I the only one that missed the link between BPA and canned goods?

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

Unfortunately yes I knew it was there. The levels of BPA in canned foods are much higher than what could leach out of a plastic baby bottle or sippy cup. I try to cut back on canned foods because of it. The highest concentrations can be found in things like canned tomatoes. Which stinks for this mama who likes to cook sauce or chili. And its not ust food, its in cans of soda as well. Thankfully we don't drink soda.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service