1. Are you pregnant? Do you have questions for other expecting women? Share your questions and get insights from others here. 
  2. What has been the most memorable – or special – moment from your pregnancy so far?  The first kick? Seeing the sonogram for the first time?
  3. What has surprised you the most during your pregnancy? Was it the lack of morning sickness? The desire to eat ham and ice cream together? The increased shoe size?

Remember, we’re giving away great prizes this week - 5 Infant Starter Kits! To enter, join the discussion and tell us which of the following activities you engaged in:

1. “Like” the Philips AVENT Facebook page 
  2. Share the FREE bottle 
  3. Tweet about the importance of a “mom tribe” using the #PhilipsAVENTMomTribe hashtag.

Views: 305

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not pregnant (anymore) since having my first baby girl in February 2011.....she's awesome and I can't wait to give her another baby brother or sister someday!

I just had a baby 6 months ago :) i was so full of questions and was thankful that I could find so many answers online.

The most memorable moment was seeing him during my Level II - he looked like a little person! It was so real, I cried!!

Most surprising was that being pregnant wasn't much different than not being pregnant LOL Other than a little more tiredness and a fuller bladder, I felt the same and looked pretty much the same. No real odd cravings, I barely felt him kick, no morning sickness... life didn't really change.

I like the Philips Avent page. I also shared the giveaway (I think!) back when it first started.

RSS

11/21/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service