DISCUSSION

1. Returning to work can be a wonderful and difficult transition. At what point do you plan to go back? Did/do you feel ready? How will you ease the transition -- especially if your baby is still breastfeeding?
  2. You’re leaving the house and your baby’s tears start welling up – it can be so hard to say goodbye in the mornings!  How have you made your workday “goodbyes” as painless as possible?
  3. Remember, we’re giving away great prizes this week! See below! To enter, join the discussion and tell us which of the following activities you engaged in: : 1) “Liked” the Philips AVENT Facebook page or tweeted about the importance of a “mom tribe” using the #PhilipsAVENTMomTribe hashtag.
  4. If you’re a working mom and breastfeeding, you know ALL about the challenges of pumping at work! How have you worked to make things as comfortable as possible? Any interesting stories to share?
  5. Many moms find that getting a little help at home can ease some stress? Do you have a nanny or babysitter? How did you find the right fit for your family?

GIVEAWAY THIS WEEK: (3) infant starter kits (1) baby monitors (1) spout cup

Views: 104

Replies to This Discussion

I have been very fortunate.. with both of my kids I was able to be a stay at home mom. I have held brief or seasonal part-time jobs, but it was after the kids were older. I just found out that I'm expecting baby #3, and I'm freaking out. I don't know if I'll have the same luxury that I had with the other two, or if I will need to find a job after our new arrival. {I LIKE Phillips Avent on Facebook}

RSS

12/17/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

12 Days of Christmas Super Sale

Not a member?  Sign up here for your Free
Healthy Home Company Membership
https://mombloggersgiftmembership.com

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

The more moms who are a part of Mom Bloggers for Social Good, the more good we can do through our blogs and social media. Please join us!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service