GIVEAWAY THIS WEEK: (4) spout cups and (1) baby monitor
my 2 didnt like the pacifier much in the beginning they took it but not long and then i couldnt get them to take it at all. Im hoping my third child will take to the pacifier more and be easier to break.
Crystal Reagan (Simply Being Mom said:
Oh my goodness, I had the same problem with my daughter. She sucked her thumb until she was five. After that, I swore with my other kids that I would offer a pacifier. I couldn't cut off her thumb, but I could surely take away a pacifier ;)
stacie williams said:
i have my third child on the way but my first two were fairly easy to wean off the bottle but i still cant get them to stop sucking their thumbs. They never liked the pacifier but they love their thumbs.
Our little guy will throw a falling-on-the-floor tantrum when he's tired. Its impossible to calm him down once he's gotten started. The only thing that will soothe him is if I show him a short Nat Geo animal video - a little difficult to do when I'm driving a car alone. Terrible twos - here we come!
We have a 2 year old and just added a new baby....both girls! The big sister is going through her terrible twos and is having the worst time potty training! Adjusting has been kind of up and down, but the good thing is, big sister is very protective of baby sister. She can be bribed easily to be on best behavior if we make it about the baby. "Can we try to be quiet so your baby sister can nap?" Works like a charm!
1. My toddler is going through a time of wanting things his way. I often hear "I don't want to" and "Why?" and "I don't feel like it" when telling him to do the simplest of things. In my opinion, he should be potty trained by now, but i'm constantly having to remind him to go.
2. Liked the Avent Facebook page.
3. My toddler is an independent drinker.
4. Yes (refer to question 1. lol)
5. They all (including the toddler) ♥ our newbie. They get to hold him and he gets plenty of kisses and attention.
potty training well i always have mine usinf the potty all by themselves no reminders etc by the time they are 2!
siblings..no issues adding another recently. we hace a big family so another was just another really. no big issue to my toddler
like your facebook