Unlimited Photo Storage

5 top tips for boosting your income

If you are looking for extra ways of making money, then the good news is there are some things you can do. There’s no sure-fire way to get rich quick, but there are ways that you could earn a little bit more cash.

Here are 5 top…

Different Styles And Types Of Furniture To Try For Your Home

Everybody has a dream to buy a house for their own and design it as per their choice which pleases them as well their loved ones. Whether it is an apartment, two storeyed villa or tenement people always are keen to design it and make it more attractive and…

Fun Repurposing Projects for Those Old Blinds

No room is complete without the right blinds! But, that doesn’t mean the same set of blinds will look right at home in your living room until the end…

I use Olympus FE-270. I wish I could buy a proffesional digital camera, someday ^__^.

What kind a digital camera do you use???

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

I use a Canon xti. I actually bought it for my son but ended up sharing in the use =) I call it mine but he calls it his LOL We have 2 lens, an 18-55mm and a 50mm. Soon to be purchasing a 300mm but darn things cost money.

Soon enough though...soon enough. You can see almost all of our photos in Flickr, captwife05
i bought a canon sd850 powershot. wanted the nikon SLR, but don't have enough resources. hahaha
I use a Nikon D70s. I've got 3 lenses; 50mm, 70-300, and a standard wide angle lens.

I also have a Sony Cybershot that I will be taking with me to Blogher instead:) I love it.
wow...almost everyone have proffesional digicam....cooooollll :D
I am sadly a bit behind the times on this one. My sister has a real good camera that I have been begging her to borrow. Will get one soon I hope.
I would love a professional one but only a point and shoot one here - Nikon Coolpix L12.
I use a Canon Digital Rebel EOS 300D.....I'm a Rebel "Diva"", lol!!!
I am a Canon gal!
Canon Xti here also.
I just invested in the Canon 40D about six months ago. What a camera!! There is so much potential there...I just need to figure it all out!
i have a sony a200!
I use a Kodak z712 IS. I'm saving up to purchase a Canon XSI now.
I had a Canon PowerShot, I loved that camera until I was given a Nikon D80, with two lens, 18-55mm & 55-200mm. I can't wait for a macro and a major zoom...but there is a little something in the way...$$$$$

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service