Unlimited Photo Storage

5 top tips for boosting your income

If you are looking for extra ways of making money, then the good news is there are some things you can do. There’s no sure-fire way to get rich quick, but there are ways that you could earn a little bit more cash.

Here are 5 top…

Different Styles And Types Of Furniture To Try For Your Home

Everybody has a dream to buy a house for their own and design it as per their choice which pleases them as well their loved ones. Whether it is an apartment, two storeyed villa or tenement people always are keen to design it and make it more attractive and…

Fun Repurposing Projects for Those Old Blinds

No room is complete without the right blinds! But, that doesn’t mean the same set of blinds will look right at home in your living room until the end…

I use Olympus FE-270. I wish I could buy a proffesional digital camera, someday ^__^.

What kind a digital camera do you use???

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

I recently purchased a Sony cybershot . It works great with its X18 zoom, superlightweight and has all the features of a semi-dSLR. still figuring out most of the functions on it though.
I use the Canon Digital Rebel. I have three lenses but, my favorite is the 300mm. I am getting the Canon 50D after the first of the year and will be passing on my Rebel to my daughter. She has a small canon point and shoot now. I am definitely a Canon fan.
I just purchased the Nikon D90 back in October and LOVE IT! I currently shoot with two lenses; the 18-105mm and a 85mm. I love taking pictures:)))
I rock a Nikon D40x (which I named Clyde, b/c it likes to shoot people ... cue drum clash). I'm looking into upgrading to a Nikon D300 because I'd like to pursue portrait photography someday.

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service