ADVERTISEMENT

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

5 Simple Ways To Age Gracefully

Everyone ages no matter how many products and programs are intended specifically to slow the aging process. It’s a natural part of life to age. The key to aging is to make yourself feel as good as possible through the years of the aging process. Of course, it’s easier to start as early as…

How to Easily Order Your Favorite British Brands from the United Kingdom

If you have visited the United Kingdom as much as we have you already know that there are products and brands that you love there that you simply cannot buy in the United States no matter how hard you look. What’s a mom to do when she wants British…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

You are welcome to follow my personal/family blog and/or my photo blog!  :)  They should both be in my profile. 

I'm a professional portrait & wedding photographer, but I don't have a huge following and my resolution is to get myself OUT there this year!!

If you are interested in keeping up with me, PLEASE follow my blog, and like my page on Facebook too!!!  THANK YOU!!  :)

Peace,

Erika

family blog:  www.twopopsicles.blogspot.com

photo blog:  www.erikahoffphotography.com/blog/  (click the "like" tab on the right! :) )

Views: 12

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Erika:
I received your message about being a featured photographer on our Moms Who Click Behind the Lens series. We would love to interview you and help you get the word out. Your photos are lovely! Please email me at momswhoclick@yahoo.com and I'll send you more details.
Best,
Kristina
www.momswhoclick.blogspot.com

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service