Do you print them yourself? Go to a local lab? Or use an online service?

Sometimes I'll print them myself, but usually I use AdoramaPix. Great service, excellent quality! They cater to both pro photogs AND consumers... they're pretty awesome!

I also compiled (and will be keeping updated) a list of online services that give you free prints... all in all it totals OVER 1400 free photo prints.

Where to Get FREE Digital Photo Prints

Tags: camera, digital, free, photograph, photography, photos, pictures, prints

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

I use Mpix.com, or WHCC.com.
I haven't used WHCC, but Mpix is great! They always seem to ship my order out by the next business day, if not the same day.
I use Snapfish for personal photos. WHCC is what I use for professional ones only. I am usually happy with the Snapfish shots, as long as I remember to order matte. Glossy is blech!
I usually print my own, I'm addicted to my Pixma printer. Usually I hate single function anything, but this little baby has great quality and low ink consumption. If I want to do photos en masse (300 or more) I use Mpix.com. I've always been satisfied with the quality and price.

Hey!  I get all my clients prints from mpixpro.  I LOVE their suuuper fast delivery.  They have tons of products to choose from and their interface for ordering is really easy.  I have tried other companies, but I always come back to mpixpro (not to be confused with mpix.....that's the consumer site.  also has GREAT stuff, but if you get a 'pro' account you have a lot more options).

Hope this helps and good luck!!

Erika

www.erikahoffphotography.com

I use snapfish for personal photos.

RSS

10/30/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.