Unlimited Photo Storage

5 top tips for boosting your income

If you are looking for extra ways of making money, then the good news is there are some things you can do. There’s no sure-fire way to get rich quick, but there are ways that you could earn a little bit more cash.

Here are 5 top…

Different Styles And Types Of Furniture To Try For Your Home

Everybody has a dream to buy a house for their own and design it as per their choice which pleases them as well their loved ones. Whether it is an apartment, two storeyed villa or tenement people always are keen to design it and make it more attractive and…

Fun Repurposing Projects for Those Old Blinds

No room is complete without the right blinds! But, that doesn’t mean the same set of blinds will look right at home in your living room until the end…

Hi!  I'm a Pinay living in the San Francisco area.  I would love to connect with other Pinays from all over the world.  So happy to see this group and would love to see it grow more!  Please visit my blogs at and (this one is a deep story of a family tragedy from 22 years ago).  Follow and I promise to follow back.  Comment on my MBC page once you have followed and provide a link so I can follow back.  Happy Blogging and I look forward to your support!

Views: 45

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Alfie,

So happy to have found this group and absolutely elated to see Pinay bloggers coming forward.  I do think we're one of the most articulate and fluent writers in the English language, and more importantly as Pinays we have something valuable to share and we need to be able to say it 'loud and proud'.

Keep up the good work and I'll keep my eye on you.

Your story is amazing and I've already followed you so I hope you check out my blog as well, although it is still very much a work in progress.

Hi Alfie,

I've just followed your blog.  Hope you visit my blog as well:

Thanks a lot!

hi, nice to have found all of you. I will be following your blogs. please do follow me as well thanks and happy blogging mga pinay!

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service