Do you find Pinterest to be addictive?  It is so much fun!

Tags: pinterest

Views: 1463

Replies to This Discussion

Just started following you today!

I just recently learned about Pinterest and even attended a webinar about it.  So much fun!

My blogs are: (green moms blog page) and

My pinterest is:

I am working on following all of you for inspiration!!

Love Pinterest and it is ultra addictive yet fun

My blog is and my pinterest handle is

Pinterest is a a great way to spread the word about Hollywood Mom Blog (forum for parents of professional child actors) but also to infuse more of my own personality and specific tastes regarding things I may never have covered specifically on the blog (furniture, recipes, art, architecture, vacation spots). I absolutely believe pinterest gives us bloggers an expanded platform for reaching our audience. 

So happy to connect with you!

My Pinterest:

Blog:  Ann Again... and again

Blog:  Ann Again... and again Reviews

I have a question.  While perusing Pinterest I saw the option to change my account to a Business Account.  When I looked around it seemed to be a good direction to go if you have a review blog.  Has anyone changed their Pinterest acct. to their category of "Business - Professional:  Photographer, Blogger, Designer" ?

I love Pinterest! I actually do something I've pinned at least once a week. I blogged about it today!
Pinterest handle was wrong. It's actually

MBC Cutie of the Week

Uploaded by Sarah Harmsen. Visit Sarah's blog: Sugar Maple NotesUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Question of the Day

Shopping + You

How much holiday shopping have you done? Are you the type of person to get your shopping done early or do you wait until the last minute? 

Do you have a giveaway and want to know how and where to promote it? Great, join us!

Link to Us

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service