jaelle's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I really liked your blog!! The side bars do have alot on them... but that is how we…"

jaelle replied Apr 1, 2010 to Hey! Lady Jane! -Please rate

4 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Julie

"Your blog is beautiful!!!!! I love it!! Your son is ADORABLE!! :) I like your random…"

jaelle replied Apr 1, 2010 to Mama Sparkles

2 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by jaelle

"I love it! Clean and simple and chic :) You have some great ideas too on how to save…"

jaelle replied Apr 1, 2010 to Please rate my mommy blog

6 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Alexia

"ok, it should work now... i think you just had sophisticatestyle.com instead of the…"

jaelle replied Apr 1, 2010 to Rate my blog PLEASE!!!!!! Needing to learn how to do this awesome!!!

4 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by jaelle

"Thanks!!!! He is a cutie pie, my dylan :) I am going to add you to the entries for w…"

jaelle replied Apr 1, 2010 to Rate my blog PLEASE!!!!!! Needing to learn how to do this awesome!!!

4 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by jaelle

"its not coming up!!! dang!!!! :( JL www.momtothreebabies.blogspot.com"

jaelle replied Apr 1, 2010 to Please, rate my blog, I need all of the constructive criticism I can get

8 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Julie

"great! could you rate my blog on here??? i posted it here , under momtothreebabies.c…"

jaelle replied Feb 22, 2009 to Rate me PLEASE!!! :)

7 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by Czianya

"Im a follower!!!! Your homepage opened just fine for me, and I dont think that you h…"

jaelle replied Feb 22, 2009 to Moms by Heart

5 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by morgan

"Oh my goodness! It is GORGEOUS!!!!! I need YOUR help!! LOL. I am now a follower and…"

jaelle replied Feb 22, 2009 to Rate - Mom All Day

3 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Tanya Peila

"I love all the pictures that you use! It is fun! I love the scripture pictures! I li…"

jaelle replied Feb 22, 2009 to Please help me out at Sister To Sister!

6 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Jennifer W.

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service