Sonia's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Your children are beautiful! Blogger isn't something I am too keen on, but if I can…"

Sonia replied Jul 20, 2011 to Please Rate My Ridiculous Shenanigans :)

1 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Sonia

"I think you did a great job. It's not bogged down by banner ads and badges and y our…"

Sonia replied Apr 27, 2011 to Give me your honest opinion!

11 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Crystal Kennedy

"Hi April, You made that work very well and the color makes everything pop. Again, I…"

Sonia replied Apr 26, 2011 to I would LOVE Feedback on my blog!

1 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Sonia

"Dark colors usually don't work for some, but you do it well. Your colors and how you…"

Sonia replied Apr 26, 2011 to New blogger, would love any feedback!

3 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Kristen Hebert

"Your blog is neat, clean and you give great information. I would add a "few" banner…"

Sonia replied Apr 26, 2011 to For moms with children who babysit

1 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Sonia

"Your my neighbor actually, I am in San Jose, so that was cool. Your blog is precious."

Sonia replied Apr 26, 2011 to Opinions welcome at Babes and Bling

3 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Sonia

"Gotcha! Nutjobs had me cracking up laughing! That was great. Now, wordpress is my sp…"

Sonia replied Apr 26, 2011 to Would love some feedback on my site's new re-design - "Twice Blessed Life - Raising Twins Heartistically!"

4 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Lisa Codina

"I loved the simplicity of your website. You did a great job and it totally fits your…"

Sonia replied Apr 26, 2011 to Opinions welcome at Babes and Bling

3 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Sonia

"I wanted to see your twins? Where are they? Ease up on the banner ads, only keep the…"

Sonia replied Apr 26, 2011 to Would love some feedback on my site's new re-design - "Twice Blessed Life - Raising Twins Heartistically!"

4 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Lisa Codina

"I like what you have started with. Most times I end up seeing blogs with 50,000 bann…"

Sonia replied Apr 26, 2011 to Would Love Some Feedback on My New Site - Parent Palace

3 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Sonia

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service