All Discussions Tagged 'blog' (41)

← Back to Rate My Blog
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Moms Helping Moms - Please Give Me Feedback

I'd realy appreciate some feedback about my newest endeavor: Moms Helping Moms. Any suggestions, critism, or thoughts would be greatly appr…

Started by Mama Ofromance

0 Sep 15, 2008

What do I need to tweak in my blog?

I am unsure whether to change my web design or not. I also need to know if my posts are boring or uninteresting. I'm still trying to figure…

Started by Maricris

3 Aug 16, 2008
Reply by lonestar818

Mom Spark

I'm scared!! Here it is, tell me what you think: Mom Spark Thank you! Amy

Started by Amy {Mom Spark}

4 Aug 14, 2008
Reply by Amy {Mom Spark}

May I get some feedback on my blog: The Creative Junkie

My latest post (8/6/08) isn't totally reflective of my overall style ... it's a bit sentimental. My other posts tend to be more humorous.…

Started by Andrea Chamberlain

3 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by Susan

Rate My Blog PLEASE! :)

http://www.yourfamilywellnessblog.blogspot.com I'm trying to figure this all out - any tips/critisms would be so greatly appreciated! Tha…

Started by Jennifer Wheeler

6 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by Jennifer Wheeler

Heathen Homeschoolers

I have recently started a blog at Heathen Homeschoolers It is a blog for families who homeschool from a secular perspective. The site is s…

Started by HippieMama

3 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by HippieMama

Please review and give feedback of my blog...

I'd like constructive feedback on my blog Little Bytes News Blog. I am working to make it better by adding more images with my posts, but t…

Started by Patty, mamastimeout.com host

1 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Patty, mamastimeout.com host

WebsiteGrader Scores Your Blog for Free

Visit WebsiteGrader.com to get a free SEO/marketing report on your site. I did my blog http://postpartumbody.com, and got a grade of 66 ou…

Started by Debbie-the-Mom

6 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by Dominique Goh

Review PostpartumBody.com

I'll go first. : ) My name is Debbie and I created PostpartumBody.com to provide tips and encouragement to help moms deal with their bodie…

Started by Debbie-the-Mom

11 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by Winning Startups

Unexpected Art - A Positive Blog

I know I have A LOT of work to do on this one, but feedback greatly appreciated! http://unexpectedart.blogspot.com

Started by Angela Moore

4 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Angela Moore

RSS

12/23/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service