All Discussions Tagged 'my' (8)

← Back to Rate My Blog
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please rate my blog PersonalFitCoach.com

I am considering a redesign. I would love to hear feedback. I need to balance the blogging with the business side of things. Any feedback i…

Started by Coach Jenn

0 Apr 25, 2010

little Indiana -- Where to Eat, Sleep, and Play in Small Towns across Indiana!

Hello, hello! Please take a peek at my travel blog and see what you think! I'm hoping to make it in the top 25 of this contest for Indian…

Started by Jessica Nunemaker

4 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Jessica Nunemaker

Please Rate My Blog "The Love Shack"

Hi you guys! Any advice about my blog is greatly appreciated! My blog: The Love Shack

Started by pineapple princess

0 Oct 11, 2009

I feel a need to be judged! ;)

Hi everyone- I am pretty new to blogging and MBC but I am loving the idea of both! My blog started mainly to let people preview the latest…

Started by Cheryl Castro

4 May 29, 2009
Reply by Cheryl Castro

Please help me out at Sister To Sister!

Sister To Sister What do you think? What would you like to see? What needs to change? Thank you so much! I really appreciate any help a…

Started by Courtney B.

6 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Jennifer W.

May I get some feedback on my blog: The Creative Junkie

My latest post (8/6/08) isn't totally reflective of my overall style ... it's a bit sentimental. My other posts tend to be more humorous.…

Started by Andrea Chamberlain

3 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by Susan

WebsiteGrader Scores Your Blog for Free

Visit WebsiteGrader.com to get a free SEO/marketing report on your site. I did my blog http://postpartumbody.com, and got a grade of 66 ou…

Started by Debbie-the-Mom

6 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by Dominique Goh

Review PostpartumBody.com

I'll go first. : ) My name is Debbie and I created PostpartumBody.com to provide tips and encouragement to help moms deal with their bodie…

Started by Debbie-the-Mom

11 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by Winning Startups

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service