I have been blogging for three months and so far I think I am doing pretty good. However, I want to do great! I would love to hear honest opinions on how to get my blog to the great status I know it can be.

 

Here's my link kennedymomandwife.blogspot.com

 

Give it to me!

 

Crystal

Views: 11

Replies to This Discussion

I would say to use a photo in every blog post. And have the post have a solid color background instead of the whole site being a wallpaper style. That will help keep the eyes on the content.
Thank you for your feedback. I am not sure where your advice on the solid background is coming from as my posts DO have a solid, light pink background. I am a little confused?

Crystal
http://kennedymomandwife.blogspot.com
I think that the best thing you could do to spruce up your blog would be to have a more designed header other than the title and subtitle blogger lets you put in. Yes, have those things but the top needs a little more snazz. Some sort of graphic element to make it pop.
It's funny that you say this because I was just thinking I needed to do something new with the title. Thanks!

Jenn said:
I think that the best thing you could do to spruce up your blog would be to have a more designed header other than the title and subtitle blogger lets you put in. Yes, have those things but the top needs a little more snazz. Some sort of graphic element to make it pop.
I offer website design and banner design. I work with wordpress and blogger platforms.

twitter me at @CelebTotStyle

www.celebritybabyfashion.com

adoraluxe@live.com
Crystal, I really like the header, particularly the family picture.  There is a feel of hospitality, and "come on in!"  I agree with one of the previous comments that more photos would be nice.
Thank you for the comments! 

Alison Shaffer said:

I like the colors and layout, and the way the post offer more to read.

the photos are good too.

Thank you for the feedback! I try to add a photo to every post but sometimes I can't find the perfect fit.

Khareen said:
Crystal, I really like the header, particularly the family picture.  There is a feel of hospitality, and "come on in!"  I agree with one of the previous comments that more photos would be nice.

I think you did a great job. It's not bogged down by banner ads and badges and y our focus and images are perfect. Great job.

 

Sonia

http://www.logallot.com

Thank you! That means a lot to me. 

Sonia said:

I think you did a great job. It's not bogged down by banner ads and badges and y our focus and images are perfect. Great job.

 

Sonia

http://www.logallot.com

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service