ADVERTISEMENT

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Baby Showers: The Next Big Thing

Like so many modern celebrations, Baby Showers have arrived in the UK from North America. It’s a real tradition over there and, like High School Proms, Halloween and Black Friday, one of those exciting social events that is catching on big time over here.

The idea is simple but universally appealing. Throw a party for the pregnant mother and her…

Monetizing Your Mom Blog is Easier Than Ever With Media.net

As a new generation of influencers crop up on the net and veteran bloggers continue to idealize the way for interacting with brands and getting paid, companies the world over are vying for the attention of both. Some are wooing bloggers with the prospect of lucrative affiliate deals while others pile influencers with products for reviews, added with a monetary benefit. Some companies are flying…

Latest Activity

Jami Middlebrook posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Tanya updated their profile
3 hours ago
Profile IconGwen Llana-Serrano, Natasha V Brown, Sharmila S and 2 more joined Mom Bloggers Club
6 hours ago
Brittany posted a status
7 hours ago
Melissa Joslin updated their profile
8 hours ago
Joy Ye posted a blog post
8 hours ago
Joy Ye updated their profile
9 hours ago
Kat Balog updated their profile
11 hours ago

OUR DAILY PINS

I have been blogging for three months and so far I think I am doing pretty good. However, I want to do great! I would love to hear honest opinions on how to get my blog to the great status I know it can be.

Here's my link kennedymomandwife.blogspot.com

Give it to me!

Crystal

Views: 11

Replies to This Discussion

I would say to use a photo in every blog post. And have the post have a solid color background instead of the whole site being a wallpaper style. That will help keep the eyes on the content.
Thank you for your feedback. I am not sure where your advice on the solid background is coming from as my posts DO have a solid, light pink background. I am a little confused?

Crystal
http://kennedymomandwife.blogspot.com
It's funny that you say this because I was just thinking I needed to do something new with the title. Thanks!

Jenn said:
I think that the best thing you could do to spruce up your blog would be to have a more designed header other than the title and subtitle blogger lets you put in. Yes, have those things but the top needs a little more snazz. Some sort of graphic element to make it pop.
I offer website design and banner design. I work with wordpress and blogger platforms.

twitter me at @CelebTotStyle

www.celebritybabyfashion.com

adoraluxe@live.com
Crystal, I really like the header, particularly the family picture.  There is a feel of hospitality, and "come on in!"  I agree with one of the previous comments that more photos would be nice.
Thank you for the comments! 

Alison Shaffer said:

I like the colors and layout, and the way the post offer more to read.

the photos are good too.

Thank you for the feedback! I try to add a photo to every post but sometimes I can't find the perfect fit.

Khareen said:
Crystal, I really like the header, particularly the family picture.  There is a feel of hospitality, and "come on in!"  I agree with one of the previous comments that more photos would be nice.

I think you did a great job. It's not bogged down by banner ads and badges and y our focus and images are perfect. Great job.

Sonia

http://www.logallot.com

Thank you! That means a lot to me. 

Sonia said:

I think you did a great job. It's not bogged down by banner ads and badges and y our focus and images are perfect. Great job.

Sonia

http://www.logallot.com

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service