I update My blog daily, the music, the quote & the daily lovlies! I am also doing project 365, where I take a pic everday of different, random stuff! XOXO (please be honest, I want to make this blog fun, fashionable, colorful & more exciting)

http://pickinglilies.blogspot.com/

I also have a blog all about relaxing & pampering yourself, which people seem t be enjoying (no comments can be posted on this blog, unfortunatly because of the layout)

http://relaxandreflect.blogspot.com/

Tags: betty, chic, crocker, fashion, glamorous, gypsyfox, mommy, shabby

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Gypsy I just looked at your blog (the first one) and the layout is a little confusing...? You seem to have a 3 column in a 2-coumn background? Or is it a 2 column in a 3 column one? Shabby Blogs do both formats so perhaps switch to the right format as it makes the layout very confusing. Also perhaps bring your followers box into one of the sidebars? You seem to have a heap of room on the right hand side and things are scattered down the page. I sat waiting for the rest of the page to load and then realised it had, but half the screen was blank.

I like the colourful look, but just maybe tweak it so it fits on the screen better?
Hope this helps -
:)
Thanks you for your input I have a 3 column layout, with a 3 column background..LOL :) I had the followers on the sidebar (the left one) but I went ahead *& moved it higher & on the right side. I am constantly tweaking it so your critique is important to me, I thank you!!
also I changed the background I think it look better :)
I am all over that relax and reflect blog!!! It relaxes me and I'm sure a lot of folks need that! I LOVE IT!!

The pickinglilies blog is so FUN! There are so many neat things to look at I don't know where to start. My hubby thinks it has too many pics and stuff on it (he was being nosey) but he is a man what does he know. I like it a lot and subscribed to get updates.
awww THANK YOU Monique you are so sweet!! I love your blog LOVE it! I'm doing a new thing on my blog, featuring other blogs & I am featuring your right now :) yes I know I have alot of stuff on there..LOL but whatev..I can never decide what I want so I put everything on ehter..also I want people to have something fun & colorful to look at every where they look..I use to have a 2 column blog, but I felt it was too pla..I am happy with my blog! :D

RSS

11/21/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service