Hello my name is April and I am a fitness instructor/SAHM & Blogger! I love blogging and I have enjoyed doing reviews and givesaway for my readers. I would love to make my blog better. Please look at my blog and give me advice on how to post and how I should display buttons/Sponsors on my blog. Any advice will help! I'm also learning on how to design my blog and use codes.

Thank you,

My blogs name is; My Fitness World

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

Hi April, You made that work very well and the color makes everything pop. Again, I am a stickler for tons of badges and banner ads. It tends to make things look cluttered. If I can suggest something, I would make a page dedicated to badges only that you want to promote so they have their on page dedicated to them. It will free up some stuff on your side bars so I can focus on your content and not your ads.

When I visit your site, I missed your articles because the banners and badges struck me in the face before anything else. You have great information that even myself needs to learn (still trying to lose weight) and your site is something that could help me personally, but when a visitor sees it for the first time, you want them to notice your content.

Your on to something here...keep at it!

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive with incredible detection ability, in fact increased smell sensitivity can save lives. Just ask your local gas company – pregnant…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service