Hey ladies, 

I just joined Mom Bloggers Club today and found this group, what a great idea! I would love for you to check out my blog (cooking, tips, recipes) and tell me what you think. Even better, what you think cooking blogs out there need (or you would like to see) because there are so many out there and I would love to distinguish myself somehow! Thanks!

http://www.mangoesandchutney.com

Views: 11

Replies to This Discussion

Just wanted to say i love the crispness (is that even a word?) of your blog. Its so clean and inviting.

I don't feel overwhelmed by it. The layout is just perfect and easy to move through.

I wish i could help more but cooking is well, me and the stove are very platonic if you get my drift. Best blogging wishes!

I agree. It's very interesting visually.

Clean and inviting look.  I particularly like the "What's in Season?" section.  Great idea.

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I really appreciate it.

Your website is awesome. The attention to detail and your layout is perfect. I am a stickler for neatness and this was perfect. The use of images to showcase your topics was genus. I am following you and will be checking back for yummy recipes! 

I love your website! It's so well-organized and your recipes look great! Can you check out mine? It's bitesforbabies.com! Thanks!

RSS

11/24/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service