http://somissunderstood.blogspot.com/

I am very new at this and just write whats on my mind. I would really like to change the look and layout of my page. Let me know what you think :)

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

I think your blog LOOKS great, and I am now a follower.You do a WONDERFUL job putting your own personality into your posts, which, as a reader, is something that I look for in blogs that I intend to read on a regular basis. My kids act just like yours do. It's really nice to read something and take a sigh of relief because you can realize that it's normal, and it's life, and everyone deals with it.

Unfortunately, I have to say that I was pretty offended by all the F words on there. I know- -if I don't like it, don't read it, right? But you're asking for a rate, so i'm trying to be honest. It's your blog, and you, of course, are welcome to do with it as you will. I jsut think that there are a lot of people out there who are offended and put off by that specific word. It's kind of the strongest of the strong swear words, and even the less shocking ones like sh*t and damn and stuff wouldn't be nearly as jarring. Just my opinion.
I really like your template and layout, I wouldn't change a thing.
Hey there. I just looked over your blog. I really like it but the diamond them appears as if this is an engagement type blog. I do really love the background. So pretty!

Gena
really pretty, love the colours. I found the 'recent comments' a little distracting, maybe there are just too many.
While I really like the textured look of your wallpaper - the darker writing against it is a bit hard to read. I also think you could do with less of the recent comments. Nice photo's!

Happy Blogging!

Julie Parker
Beautiful You
I like it as well, but agree that the darker fonts are hard to read :)

RSS

11/20/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service