Critiquing, you silly, gutter minded people!!
http://www.rockanddrool.com
see you later!!

Tags: blog, critique, favor

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

Love the name! Love the blog! You are too funny!
Now do me! I've have a kinda crappy week, so you may want to search for posts about mice, pottying, crazy, stuff like that!

Confessions of a Semi-Slacker Mom at http://barbourbunch.blogspot.com/
thanks for the awesome review!!
i'm sorry you had such a crappy week!! i heard that med, wellbutrin, is awesome. if it makes you lose weight and doesn't a(e)ffect your sex drive...let me know about it!! because i could use a magical happy pill myself!!
i enjoyed my visit to your blog!! and...i'll totally be back!!
They said it wouldn't effect your sex drive. And one of the side effects is weight loss. We'll see!
I like your style of writing, it's almost like I can hear the running banter that is going on inside your mind. It's funny and unique. Great job and thank you for making me laugh :)

Jennifer Juniper
http://www.hopestudios.blogspot.com
I like your blog...I LOVE all the banners, and I also liked the "peeps" banner to check out the sites you like. I like to see what other moms like to check out too. I couldn't find a link to "contact" you though. Not saying it wasn't there, maybe I was just too lazy???
Hi Melissa, to add the follower button, you just go into "Add gadget" on the layout page. Then scrolol down til you find the "Following" gadget. Click add, then svae. then Just drag it to where you want it to be (Up near the top is good cause it can be easily found by those who want to follow). Hope that makes sense! Cheers Simone :)
i just saw this response! in my about moi section is my email address! i'll be back to check out your blog after preschool drop off!
I REALLY like the look of your site. Also, the menu titles were cute, although I was a little confused before I clicked on them- I thought they were all individual blogs. My mistake, not yours :)
I really like that your website has such a variety of stuff on it- funny, serious, pictures, poetry, etc etc. and I think that your domain name and even your ads show your personality before the reader even reads, which is great!
The only way to get to past posts is through archives, I think, right? I didn't see tags or labels? Some people may have a preference (ok, I seem to have a preference), I don't know, something about going through an archives seems impersonal to me, I like tags or BOTH! :)

Check me out if you get a chance: www.parentingbygoogle.com
I am no where NEAR as fancy as yours is, but I just like to write, so I just write. :)
Katy
HAHAHA.. I just had to look!!! I'm going right to your blog... be back with my rate!!!
I love the look of your blog! Very funny.. I'll be back for more!!

Do ME!!! HAHA

Melissa
I love the header!

Your content is also awesome.

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service