Hey Ladies
I'm working on being more active on the mom bloggers club site. I love the idea of a group that rates each others blogs. I have a business blog that I would love to know your thoughts about.
My blog is GoodLifeDiva
Specific questions I have:
1. Can you tell from my site the problem I'm looking to solve?
2. From the info on my site would you considered me an expert?
3. Would you refer my blog to other moms?
4. If it was your site what would you change, add, do differently?

Please, give me your honest opinion. I need this business to be profitable and I feel like I'm missing something. Any feedback you can provide is welcome.

Tags: blog, diva, effective, expert, feedback, good, life, moms

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kendra, I just checked out your blog/website. I'm thinking you are wanting to help mothers balance work and family? i.e. you can have it all??
Your site is very professional and attractive, one thing I would suggest though... it doesn't really come across as a blog. I would really call it a website. I wthink what could really help it would be if you linked it to an actual day-to-day type blog where you (and other contributing mums if you like to share the load) can write about the day-today realities of the juggle. This could be accessed from your website via a button and would put legs on what you are promoting through your website. It would make your website stand out from other info-type sites, because it would have the personal touch and people would start to feel they know YOU and would then rely upon your advice. You could promote the daily-ish blog side through mom bloggers club and quickly gain followers (espicially with some of the "following" type groups)

Also I think perhaps your entry page could be a little bit clearer - I was stuck for a second trying to work out where to go next after I landed there. so perhaps differentiate the "click here to enter" a bit more clearly.
Hope that helps

My blog is greatfun4kids... hope you come visit!
:)
Simoney
Thank you soooo much for your feedback this really helps. I agree with you wholeheartedly. I will check out your site, as well. If there is anything I can do to help you, please don't hesitate to ask.
Hi Kendra,

Your site looks very professional and has very good continuity and branding. I agree that you could do more with the home page. The info at the top of "talk to me" (which I expected to just be an email link) gives a good overview of you and your site's purpose. To me, it looks like a business site that happens to have a handful of "feature articles," but it's not clear what company the site is for. Is the site to support a consulting business or is the site itself the business? To help viewers recognize that you are an expert, I'd flesh out your bio a bit with what makes you an expert. You say you are a mom and entrepreneur--which is very impressive--but you'll draw more people in with a bit more personal back story. Or, a brief history of the site/company would add interest and credibility.

Congratulations on all you've achieved. Hope this was helpful.

Best,
Deb

www.spawnocalypse.com

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service