little Indiana -- Where to Eat, Sleep, and Play in Small Towns across Indiana!

Hello, hello!

Please take a peek at my travel blog and see what you think!

I'm hoping to make it in the top 25 of this contest for Indiana Blogs and want to make sure my blog is the best it can be. (feel free to vote if you think it's worthy!) Like how I fit that in there? Ha, ha!

Plus, you know how it is, it's really hard to actually see it for what it is when you have been looking at it for so long! Tell it to me like it is. Do the categories make sense? Are the colors ok? Anything that is just bizarre and odd that needs fixin'?

My Blog: little Indiana

Tags: blog, hoosier, in, indiana, jessica, little, my, nunemaker, rate, small, More…towns, travel

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

hi there! I just visited your blog and liked it a lot... the colors and pictures and text complement each other really well. the only thing I would try working on would be the header. it's a little hard to read the black text on the dark background. visit my blog too: the [design house] thx
You posted this ages ago, so you may not even want comments anymore, but your blog makes me want to move to Indiana! I agree with the other commenter that the header color could use a little pop but otherwise it's great!
I know this is kind of late as you asked in October, but I just joined last week, and i thought I'd still let you know.

I think your blog looks great! it has a specific purpose and i think it does a spectacular job putting htat across. great places in Indiana! I've never been there, but if I go, i'll definately look you up.
Thanks!

It's been going well so far -- I appreciate you guys all taking the time to check it out. :)

I'll take a peek at the header and see if there's something I can tweak without it turning into a huge project. ;) Hee hee!

RSS

10/22/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service