I know my blog needs some sprucing up. Where did everyone ger their fance banners and buttons? I looked at a few web design sites but they cost a lot. Any advice?
mommiestimeouttoday.blogspot.com

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

I think your blog is quite cute! I love the Mommy Timeout challenges! The only thing I might would change is your title bar...instead of running it all together I might would change it to Mommie's Time-Out Today and leave off the ".com" part.

I've gotten some GREAT free templates from this site: http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/

All she asks is that you give her credit. I just added her button to my sidebar. I've used 3 of her templates to date and I LOVE the one I'm using now.

Jamie-- www.pearsonpress.blogspot.com
I think you're definitely on the right track, here!

As far as headers, backgrounds, etc., if you're brave and willing to take a risk, why not try to do it yourself?? There are tons of instructional posts to be found online, and free digital scrapbooking papers and things too. If you're relatively computer-oriented, I'd be willing to bet you can do a blog design.

I did my own 'remodel' as I like to call it... for Peanut's Page.

I left you a comment and followed, too :o)
Thanks Jamie! They are pretty nice templates on that website you recommended. I spoke to Nicole at Pixel Boutique and she's going to help me out. I'm going to pretty much revamp the whole blog and her prices are pretty reasonable. I appreciate your help though! I just set up my 1st giveaway on my blog so check it out!
Kim
Thanks! I have the Pixel Boutique helping me out. I'm totally not able to do it myself. I already know I'd make a mess. You're blog is really cute. Is that your son? He's adorable! I just listed my first giveaway on my blog so check it out.
Kim
Hi Kimberly! so I just checked your blog and I do think that it needs the 'sprucing up'... :) I just became a follower if you want to come by mine: love&olive
If you are interested I have a design house and I'm offering beautiful makeovers for $20! look at my designs and tell me what you think. this is my portfolio
I like that your button is 125x125.

You link to other great sites and that shows your support of the blogosphere.

I'd arrange your buttons in the side though so they are even. Maybe center them all.

Ask your blog designer to make you a signature. :O)

RSS

10/24/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service