Okay, I just did a major redo of my blog...based on what I've been reading.

Whatcha think?

www.lemusingsofmoi.com

Tags: blog, le, moi, moms, musings, of

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Your blog is really cute - the redesign is very nice and professional. The site is well organized, but I would suggest working on making your content more organized/"scan-a-ble" as well. The pink text is a little difficult to read / hard on the eyes. Your About page and posts could use some subheadings. I would also make your category titles consistent in being all lower case or not. Your sidebars are a little long.I hope this helps! I think you're on the right track.
I like the clean layout. I think the header and labels are adorable. My only suggestion would be to change the color of post text. The pink is a bit difficult to read. Over all cute and well organized. Thanks I also dropped EC, multi tasking LOL
I love your site. Your banner is great. It's so easy to follow and clean cut. Well done. Happy Anniversary!
I think it looks fantastic! very chic!
Thanks you guys! I made a few changes...based on advice here!
Just looked over your blog! I love it, super cute banner and your titles are great! Just became a follower! Have a peek over and my blog, let me know what you think. I put up a discussion!

Sweet Words
WOW - great blog - I could "get lost" in reading it for hours- I will be back to read more! Looks great!
Hi!
I think your blog is fun! & I really like the pink madden shoes...

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service