Okay, I just did a major redo of my blog...based on what I've been reading.

Whatcha think?

www.lemusingsofmoi.com

Tags: blog, le, moi, moms, musings, of

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Your blog is really cute - the redesign is very nice and professional. The site is well organized, but I would suggest working on making your content more organized/"scan-a-ble" as well. The pink text is a little difficult to read / hard on the eyes. Your About page and posts could use some subheadings. I would also make your category titles consistent in being all lower case or not. Your sidebars are a little long.I hope this helps! I think you're on the right track.
I like the clean layout. I think the header and labels are adorable. My only suggestion would be to change the color of post text. The pink is a bit difficult to read. Over all cute and well organized. Thanks I also dropped EC, multi tasking LOL
I love your site. Your banner is great. It's so easy to follow and clean cut. Well done. Happy Anniversary!
I think it looks fantastic! very chic!
Thanks you guys! I made a few changes...based on advice here!
Just looked over your blog! I love it, super cute banner and your titles are great! Just became a follower! Have a peek over and my blog, let me know what you think. I put up a discussion!

Sweet Words
WOW - great blog - I could "get lost" in reading it for hours- I will be back to read more! Looks great!
Hi!
I think your blog is fun! & I really like the pink madden shoes...

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service