I'm pretty new to blogging, right at 1 month actually, and I'm trying to learn the ropes. I've been working on so much lately from SEO to gaining followers to pitching companies and trying to still write read-worthy posts (which I feel I am currently lacking). I would love for you guys to rate my blog and I want honest opinions.

I would also love to hear any tips or suggestions to any of the things I listed above or just blogging on general.

I am also (already) thinking about moving to wordpress but I don't want to lose ALL of this work I have put into blogger....and I have put in a LOT! Has anyone done this without losing everything? I would love to hear how it went.

Here's my mommy blog! And if you follow, just comment & tell me, I always follow back! Promise!

Nicole

Tags: blog, blogger, critique, followers, mommy, resources, suggestions, tips, wordpress

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! I am following you now, so please follow me back www.getrealmama.blogspot.com
I am all about snarky! I am 11 years over than you, would love to hear how parenthood is different at your age. I might get jealous!

Rachel
Following! I <3 snarky, lol.

I doubt parenting is really THAT different, and I'm willing to bet I just as tired as any "older" mom! Haha.

Love you blog background!!!

Rachel Kargas said:
Hi! I am following you now, so please follow me back www.getrealmama.blogspot.com
I am all about snarky! I am 11 years over than you, would love to hear how parenthood is different at your age. I might get jealous!

Rachel
Hi Nicole-

Moving to Wordpress is the best thing you can do for your blog. Then installing or getting someone to install a premium theme like Thesis is the best for SEO.

I know of a few resources to help you get your blogging up to speed. Here's a couple that I am subscribed to:

Blog Internship

Free Blogging Materials from Internet Marketing Sweetie

Now for feedback, I think you've done a pretty good job for a newbie! The only suggestion I really have for design is to shrink that header. It's a cute header but it takes up most of your space and people have to scroll to get to your content.

I subscribed to your blog :-)

Michelle

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service