Sister To Sister

What do you think?

What would you like to see?

What needs to change?

Thank you so much! I really appreciate any help at all!

Tags: blog, help, my, rate

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Your blog is great! I love your valentine craft idea! The background is pretty, the writing is easy to read and I really like the buttons and tags you have added!!
Thanks Carrie! :)
I think it looks great ! Everything looks in place and easy to read. I don't think I'd change anything :)
I love all the pictures that you use! It is fun! I love the scripture pictures! I like the background and your family is beautiful. I also love the sister to sister title. It is beautiful and makes me feel like your close friend! I am a follower!
Jaelle
momtothreebabies
www.momtothreebabies.com
im also trying to grow my blog!!! we can work together!
Thank you so much ladies! You are all too sweet! :)
Here are a couple of things I noticed:

I have a hard time reading the darker mauve (like in your subtitle) - its a little too close in color to your background.

For longer posts where you are writing paragraphs, I think its best to left justify. Easier on the eyes.

You might consider creating a separate page for your awards - they take up a lot of real estate on your sidebar.

I would create an About page where we could learn more about you. From your blog title it sounds like Sister to Sister Design is a business, but I don't really get that from the blog itself.

RSS

10/17/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

MARKETPLACE

best makeup

best makeup

Advertisement

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service