Does the design work? Is it too busy? Overall, how would you rate my blog? Please let me know if there are things I should change or add, thanks! And PLEASE follow me if you like what you read, and I promise to visit your site, too, and follow you. I would LOVE to get to 100 followers by the new year!!

www.lifeasaceo.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Chrissy MacCEO

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

Hi there! I think it looks just fine. I like that the background for your posts is light so is not too busy. I would maybe just change the header a bit to a bigger and cleaner look. come and visit me too at the [design house] thx
positives:
-- like the color scheme and like the look of linen paper for the background -- makes it easy to read.
-- it is a little busy on the sides for my taste, but i'm very much into the sleek look, so that's probably just my preference

wondering:
-- did you have the graphics designed for you? the life as a ceo button and the part you use at the top of the blog? if so, who did the graphics for you? or how did you do it yourself. would love to have something like this for myself and have no idea how to go about.

constructive criticism:
-- enjoyed your posts. i probably would have made some of them more of a 'series' -- like the year in pics or the grading your resolutions. for someone who is new to the blog, those large posts can be overwhelming. if you break up the posts into more than one, you can give more detail as well.

hope this helps in some way.
let me know what you think of my blog: Los Angeles Single Mama
Sorry I am just having the chance to respond to this. I didn't realize your comment was here. So sorry.
I used a friend for the graphics....well, actually I bought the image from istockphoto.com and she is a wiz with photoshop and whatnot so she changed the image to have my hair color, eye color, and to coordinate with the colors of my blog. She did my button, too. You can easily find women who are inexpensive to do things like that for you. I will look up the name of one of them that I know and send it to you, too.

Thanks for your suggestions. I, too, sometimes feel that my sidebars are a bit busy, but I just don't know how to make them not busy because those are allt hings that I need/want on them. Any auggestions onhow to make them less busy?

Thanks!
Hey- I really really like your blog. I don't think it's too busy. It has a really good combination of professionalism and personality. I find that some people have a hard time with that and do too much of one or the other. I also like that it's not bombarded with everything BUT your blog. You keep it clear and clean. Good.
Thank you so very much for your kind compliments. Sometimes I feel the sidebars are busy, but it's all stuff that I feel like I need to have. I may try a scrolling sidebar for my buttons of sites that I like to visit.
Wow your blog looks great! Very unique. I wouldn't change a thing!

Stephanie @momreviewtb.com
I love your blog!!!
Hi There. I like your blog! It's not cluttered and adding pictures and videos help capture an audience.

Happy blogging!
Gena

RSS

10/24/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service