Hi-
I'd welcome any feedback- www.thedailymomspot.com

I appreciate your help!

Thanks-
Amy

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

Cute Blog Amy, I love the top graphic and you have interesting content. I also like how you have "you might also like" links.

The font looks a little big, also I would love to see the two side columns have a different color from the main column. I think this would seperate everything nicely!

Love it!
I think your blog looks really cute. I like the pic for the header a lot. It has a vintage feel to it :) just became your follower :)
Thank you for the feedback! I really appreciate it!
Amy,

I had actually already been to your blog earlier and followed you. The first impression I get when I look at your blog is the cleanness and crispness. The white isn't overpowering. You use nice easy to read font at a good size. You have spaced your buttons and widgets in an uncluttered manner.

Your header is simple but wonderful.

Your content is interesting to read and I like that you include your own experiences and thoughts. I liked your idea of a scavenger hunt over Labor Day. While I definitely see your reviews and mentions of giveaways, I don't feel like you are trying to grab my leg and sell me a block of ice in the winter. I tend to not enjoy going to blogs that every single post is just another attempt to sell me something.

Your site is a joy to visit and I think you've done a great job.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas. I wish you the very best of luck.

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service