Hi-
I'd welcome any feedback- www.thedailymomspot.com

I appreciate your help!

Thanks-
Amy

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

Cute Blog Amy, I love the top graphic and you have interesting content. I also like how you have "you might also like" links.

The font looks a little big, also I would love to see the two side columns have a different color from the main column. I think this would seperate everything nicely!

Love it!
I think your blog looks really cute. I like the pic for the header a lot. It has a vintage feel to it :) just became your follower :)
Thank you for the feedback! I really appreciate it!
Amy,

I had actually already been to your blog earlier and followed you. The first impression I get when I look at your blog is the cleanness and crispness. The white isn't overpowering. You use nice easy to read font at a good size. You have spaced your buttons and widgets in an uncluttered manner.

Your header is simple but wonderful.

Your content is interesting to read and I like that you include your own experiences and thoughts. I liked your idea of a scavenger hunt over Labor Day. While I definitely see your reviews and mentions of giveaways, I don't feel like you are trying to grab my leg and sell me a block of ice in the winter. I tend to not enjoy going to blogs that every single post is just another attempt to sell me something.

Your site is a joy to visit and I think you've done a great job.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas. I wish you the very best of luck.

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service