Would love to hear what others think about my blog! I am totally new to this, but excited to be a part of the blog world!!!

thejacksonfivefamily.blogspot.com

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jenna! I'm kind of new too... and I really like you blog! I'm a fan of bright colors... it catches the eye. I became a follower and for sure will be reading often... here is mine if you want to check: love&olive
Hi Thais! Thanks for checking out my blog. I am still learning all about this whole blogging thing, but it is definitely fun!!! I will definitely check out your blog :)

Have a great day!

Jenna
I'm new to blogging too. The layout is cute, I'm not a flowery girl, but it's cute ;). I guess it depends on what you wnat to accomplish with your blog. It is more work than expected. I think you could make each blog post more pocused. Liek if one post is about the steals and deals, and then another post about trying to sell your hosue and then another post about your boat racing trip witht he boys. That's my advice.
Cute background, but I would change the blog title color to dark brown. it's hard to see as it is now.

Your sig is hard to see too.

I'd create an 'About Me' post and link it to the side rather than write so much in the profile box.

RSS

12/26/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service