I have spent a good deal of time working on my blog. I'd love to get feedback. Anything that you love or needs work? I'd like to help others with their blogs so I want to make sure others like my style.

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

Your blog is so cute. I love it. Did you have it made for you or you did all the template, header... by yourself?
Initially I had it made but I basically edited the whole thing so you would barely recognize the way it is now vs how it was then.
Hello! I just took a look at your blog and it looks great! It is very neat and organized, bright and cheery! Love the pic of your little girl....I have 2 girls (20 months and 3 1/2) aren't they great!? Anyways I love all the giveaways you are offering. I just posted my first giveaway today so I'm still in the trial and error stage :) I am following you on Twitter too.

Stephanie
www.momreviewtb.com
I really like the colors! I think it's clean and easy to read with a good amount of white-space.

I'm not sure if it's an option for your layout, but I personally like it when the labels are in alphabetical order. I find it harder to find a specific topic otherwise. Just a thought!

Otherwise, great pics and nice and bright!!

Chris
http://letsconnectwithnature.blogspot.com/
Being a fan of the colour pink and soft colours in general - I really like the look of your blog.

Happy Blogging!

Julie Parker
Beautiful You
I too like the clean, fun background.
Great layout and easy to read.

I'm impressed with everyone that organizes giveaways!
~Emily

Random Recycling

RSS

12/23/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service