I have spent a good deal of time working on my blog. I'd love to get feedback. Anything that you love or needs work? I'd like to help others with their blogs so I want to make sure others like my style.

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

Your blog is so cute. I love it. Did you have it made for you or you did all the template, header... by yourself?
Initially I had it made but I basically edited the whole thing so you would barely recognize the way it is now vs how it was then.
Hello! I just took a look at your blog and it looks great! It is very neat and organized, bright and cheery! Love the pic of your little girl....I have 2 girls (20 months and 3 1/2) aren't they great!? Anyways I love all the giveaways you are offering. I just posted my first giveaway today so I'm still in the trial and error stage :) I am following you on Twitter too.

Stephanie
www.momreviewtb.com
I really like the colors! I think it's clean and easy to read with a good amount of white-space.

I'm not sure if it's an option for your layout, but I personally like it when the labels are in alphabetical order. I find it harder to find a specific topic otherwise. Just a thought!

Otherwise, great pics and nice and bright!!

Chris
http://letsconnectwithnature.blogspot.com/
Being a fan of the colour pink and soft colours in general - I really like the look of your blog.

Happy Blogging!

Julie Parker
Beautiful You
I too like the clean, fun background.
Great layout and easy to read.

I'm impressed with everyone that organizes giveaways!
~Emily

Random Recycling

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service