I posted my first YouTube cooking video. I would love your opinions....particularly if you feel I'm camera friendly/I'd be good on TV. Brutal honesty please....My feelings won't be hurt :)

http://www.momreviewtb.com/index.php/category/recipes/

Stephanie

Tags: YouTube, blog, cooking, how-to, recipe, video

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Stephanie.
You did a wonderful job! You were so comfortable in front of the camera. No stammering or awkward silence. I really enjoyed your video. Videos are great, especially for these quick easy recipes. It would be great to see some enticing food closeups like the Nigella Lawson food close ups. Maybe next time. I'm going to post this video (with a link to your blog) on the smallburst Facebook fan page, if you don't mind. Lots of moms out there will appreciate the simplicity of this recipe and the fact that kids will surely eat this up! I'm all about the quick and easy recipes, especially for busy weekdays.

Thanks,
Gena
Gena,

Thanks so much! You absolutely can post my video :) My husband and I spent several hours shooting, editing and posting it last night. I never realized how much time and effort goes into it! I'm also going to grab your button from your website to post on mine too.

Thanks again,
Stephanie

RSS

10/25/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service