Okay, I realize I already did this wrong once (duh), so I'm going to try this again.

Okay, I'm ready....Rate My Blog please. :) My blog is Fly Away Family. I just started blogging in February, so I'm learning. It's a lot more involved than I thought it would be, I admit, so I'm still working to find a balance with finding more time to write, etc.

I am open to all kinds of advice. Style of blog, writing, whatever. I can take it! Also looking for tips to get more readers, etc. What has worked for you?

Thanks and looking forward to hear what you have to say!
MB

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Kris! Your comments are much appreciated. I'm still very new to blogging so trying to figure it all out. It's a pretty steep learning curve, but I'm having fun with it. There is just so much info out there I get overwhelmed sometimes! Just found this site today and thinking how I really need to manage my time more effectively.

Anyway....thanks again for taking the time to check out my blog and respond. :)
I really like your blog, just read about the picture frames, LOVE those!! Will be following for more updates forsure!!

Melissa
Thanks Tonya and Melissa....I appreciate it!
Hey I really like it; I like the colours and the simplicity; great header by the way. You write well; lots of informative stuff; love those frames; wonder if they have anything like them downunder (I am in New Zealand) Cheers!
Simone
PS do you have "following" or are you not on Blogger?

:)
Hi Simone. Thanks for your kind words! I don't know if they would have those frames in NZ or not. I have a friend in Australia who orders off of Amazon from the U.S. all the time all the time though. She says that she gets books cheaper that way since they are so expensive in Oz. I know it's the same in NZ. I have no clue why books and cd's are still such crazy prices down under. I've been to NZ too, but only around the Nth Island. Where are you located? I was just talking to my cousin yesterday about her possibly going to the south island in August.

My blog is on Wordpress, so I don't have the follow thing, but you can subscribe through either RSS feed or email.

Thanks for taking the time to check it out and comment about it!

RSS

11/24/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service