ADVERTISEMENT

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Baby Showers: The Next Big Thing

Like so many modern celebrations, Baby Showers have arrived in the UK from North America. It’s a real tradition over there and, like High School Proms, Halloween and Black Friday, one of those exciting social events that is catching on big time over here.

The idea is simple but universally appealing. Throw a party for the pregnant mother and her…

Monetizing Your Mom Blog is Easier Than Ever With Media.net

As a new generation of influencers crop up on the net and veteran bloggers continue to idealize the way for interacting with brands and getting paid, companies the world over are vying for the attention of both. Some are wooing bloggers with the prospect of lucrative affiliate deals while others pile influencers with products for reviews, added with a monetary benefit. Some companies are flying…

Latest Activity

Abigail posted a blog post
3 hours ago
Jami Middlebrook posted a blog post
6 hours ago
Tanya updated their profile
8 hours ago
Profile IconGwen Llana-Serrano, Natasha V Brown, Sharmila S and 2 more joined Mom Bloggers Club
10 hours ago
Brittany posted a status
12 hours ago
Melissa Joslin updated their profile
13 hours ago
Joy Ye posted a blog post
13 hours ago
Joy Ye updated their profile
13 hours ago

OUR DAILY PINS

Hi all,

I'd love to get your feedback on my blog. I started blogging in January and have posted consistently ever since. I participate in a few weekly carnivals related to my topic (frugal living, family finances) but am not sure if my readership isn't growing because I need to do more promotion or if my blog just isn't that great. :)

I'd welcome any feedback, especially on content, style, how to promote better, should I have more/better ads, etc. One thing I think I need to do is get some help with a custom banner/button but I am wary of investing money in that when I'm not making money on the site.

http://www.practicingthrift.com/

THANKS!
Susan

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

http://shaemata.blogspot.com/2008/01/blog-buttons.html is a link that will teach you how to make your own button.
Hi. I think you have great content and information. I think if you changed your layout you might get more readers, and it might make your blog better.
Do you think the out-of-the-box blogger template is off-putting? I just didn't know how to go about creating my own template without paying someone to do it. I'd love a new top banner but that is another thing I wasn't sure how to create. I don't have photoshop (and wouldn't know how to use it if I did!!) But I can look into finding a designer, I'm sure there are many on Mom Bloggers Club!! :)

Thanks!
Susan
Kind of. Have you checked out http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ for a free background?
Well, I changed to a Minima 3 column template, added a background & a custom header. But I am not sure that it looks good. Sure could use another opinion. Don't be afraid to be honest. I won't be offended. :) THANKS!
I like it better. I added your button to my blog. :)
Thank you so much!! I'd been avoiding the layout/background stuff because I thought it would be too hard for me... but it really isn't too bad! :)
Maria, I LOVE your scrolling bar with all the blog buttons on it. How did you do that??

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service