Hi everyone, I just joined MBC this morning and am still finding my way around. I would love to hear your feedback on my blog, http://www.spawnocalypse.com/

I look forward to checking out all of your blogs during naptime/over the weekend.

Thanks in advance!

-Deb

Tags: closely, parenting, siblings, spaced, toddlers

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Deb, thankyou for recently checking my blog out and being a follower.
I`ve just checked yours out and I love it. I love the way you write and your sense of humour is great.
I had to become a follower of your blog because how could I miss out on such a good read?

I left a comment on your blog by the way. Wiping snot on shoulders is so familiar to me. x
Hello!

I'm not a huge fan of black backgrounds, but you write interesting things and have cute pictures! I became a follower. :)

Visit me at www.mamanotes.com if you want. And I'd love it if you critiqued my blog too!
Samantha,

Thanks for your input and for following! The black background is sort of part of the theme, but I agree it's not the most readable. I intend to experiment with different fonts and other dark background colors at some point soon, when I get less paranoid about messing with the template.

I'm now following your blog, too! I love its interactive nature, with interviews and reader questions and such. It's hard to get people to participate, and you're doing a great job. My only critique is that your headlines are tough to read and almost look like they're squishing the copy underneath. I love your header design, but it could be a lot more compact and still have the same effect. Currently, there's a lot of white space in prime real estate "above the fold."

Hope this helps. Glad to meet you!

Deb

RSS

11/21/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service