Hi! I would love some very informative feedback about anything & everything on my blog...I am trying out some new things & very new to blogging so any advice would be great... http://crazy-loved-singlemommy.blogspot.com/

Follow if you would like...I will return the favor, Thanks!!

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

I really like your blog...I have a friend who is going through something very similar to your situation. I'm following your blog and looking forward to reading more!
I think it looks great. The colors are fun and bright but not all 'in your face'. Everything seems organized also :)
Love the colours! I could do without the huge advertisements right under your header. also when I click on your buttons to go to a new page ( pr, disclosure, contact etc) it always loads to page to the bottom and I have to scroll all the way to the top to see the content, it's kind of annoying.
I like the colours in your blog and it is nice and easy to read but I would consider moving the large ad that it just under your header. As the colours are really different to your overall 'look' I think it detracts somewhat.

Happy Blogging!

Julie Parker
Beautiful You

RSS

DID YOU KNOW?

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service