Hi! I would love some very informative feedback about anything & everything on my blog...I am trying out some new things & very new to blogging so any advice would be great... http://crazy-loved-singlemommy.blogspot.com/

Follow if you would like...I will return the favor, Thanks!!

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

I really like your blog...I have a friend who is going through something very similar to your situation. I'm following your blog and looking forward to reading more!
I think it looks great. The colors are fun and bright but not all 'in your face'. Everything seems organized also :)
Love the colours! I could do without the huge advertisements right under your header. also when I click on your buttons to go to a new page ( pr, disclosure, contact etc) it always loads to page to the bottom and I have to scroll all the way to the top to see the content, it's kind of annoying.
I like the colours in your blog and it is nice and easy to read but I would consider moving the large ad that it just under your header. As the colours are really different to your overall 'look' I think it detracts somewhat.

Happy Blogging!

Julie Parker
Beautiful You

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service