I'm Kim at Mission Mommy. I'd love for all you ladies to come visit me and tell me what you think. Any advice to help me make it better?

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

I really like your layout. The colors and the way you have everything arranged makes your page look pretty sharp.

Your posts look good and arranged nicely. The only thing I can think of is adding some opportunities for interaction with your readers, but I'm not sure if that's the direction you go with a money saving blog.

Your blog does look really nice!
Thanks so much! How could I do that?
hmm.... well, your giveaway posts look like you do have that area covered! Other than that, I have no idea...
Kim,

Awesome blog! It's obvious you've put a lot of time into the overall look and layout of your site.

The only thing I would say is to maybe unclutter the sidebars a bit? There is a lot going on!

Who designed your template? It's awesome!
Thanks ladies! I'm kinda thinking so myself about the sidebars. But alot of that is required for link exchanges, maybe I should make a specific page for that? The designer is http://www.bloggerboutique.com/. She has done some great work too!
You could have your friends blod buttons scroll. http://jenieshell.blogspot.com/2009/04/scrolling-blog-buttons.html
thanks, I've been wanting to do this. Those are so cool!
What a great site Kim. I'm definitely gonna spread the word on the Wal-mart free ice cream :-)

On another note, are you really 21? Wow. You're so wise and focused. I don't even think I remember being 21. Great job on your site and I love your "about me" section.
Thanks so much! I hear that a lot. I don't have friends my age really, because they still like to party all the time. I party with a 6, 5, and a 2 year old! They are alot more fun, and we don't get into any trouble, most of the time :). I was raised in a close family, that's why I guess I am who I am today. I'm still too mature for my hubby, he's 23, and has got a lot of growing up to do! I'm glad you like!

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service