hi everyone! I am new to the whole blog thing, and have been working hard to make a cute and fun blog for others to read and for my family and friends! I am wanting to start doing some small advertising and sharing my favorite products, etc and am startinga book club! I need to know what the heck i need to do to make my blog shine!!!! How do I get more people to come visit and follow, etc and what can I do to make it more fun??!!!! Thanks so much in advance! I cant wait to visit everyone elses blogs!!!!!
Love, Jaelle living the crazy life!

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

I think it looks great! It's not too busy and I think they can be if there are too many ads. Your fun personality shines through! I look forward to reading more!
Hi- I can't seem to get your page to load at all.
I finally got it! I like your posts! I look forward to reading more too : )

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive with incredible detection ability, in fact increased smell sensitivity can save lives. Just ask your local gas company – pregnant…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service